Thanks for visiting MIG!
As part of our commitment to being a new generation in insurance, we take pride in offering an entirely unique process for requesting & getting quotes for your insurance. You’ll see that your experience with MIG is different than you would find with any other local independent agency or any of the online or 1-800 carriers.
- Less than 2 minutes to start the quoting process with over 10 carriers
- Personalized video proposals to help educate you on your quotes
- Complete transparency on pricing and coverages
- Annual due-diligence to make sure you’re always getting the best deal
Other Agencies/Online Carriers
- Time-consuming process to maybe get a quote from 1-2 carriers
- Emailed quotes with no personal approach to your individual situation
- Minimal explanation of what you’re covered for & why
- No annual check-ins or alternative options presented unless you request it
Regardless of what type of insurance you’re looking for, we know that you’ll be happy you chose to spend your time quoting with us.
(Auto, Homeowners, RV, Boat, etc.)
We use 100% secure & encrypted technology that allows you to share your important policy documents with us so we can start working on your quotes immediately. To get started, click the link below & in less than two minutes, we will have 90% of the information we need to put together a quote. Shortly after you’re finished, a representative will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
(Commercial Package, General Liability, Commercial Auto, Workers Compensation, etc.)
As a family-owned small business, we understand the risks that you can face on a day-to-day basis. We also understand that it’s hard to find honest agents who are willing to earn their commission every year. That said, we pride ourselves on a completely transparent, hands-on approach that is centered around bringing as much value to your business as we can.
Please share some basic information with us and we will be in touch soon to discuss how we can help!
Industries We Specialize In
With nearly a decade of experience in commercial lines risk management, we have become to go-to specialists for the following industries:
- Contracting & Construction
- Manufacturing & Printing
- Tech & Life Sciences
- Retail & Wholesale
- Hardware & Lumber
- Real Estate & Lessors Risk
- & more!